Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Vacation

Well, we have another trip to plan for the end of March & the first of April. We will be in Oregon first, then Idaho. I met Andy in October, 2005. Since then, we have traveled to all but 5 of the continental states together. We will get them on this trip. We need Utah, Nevada, California, & Oregon, which is good - because we get into all these states just getting out there. The only other state is Kansas, which is a little out of the way - will have to detour on the way to or from to get there. Now, I have to looking at maps, to see if there are things to see on the way, so I will know how soon we need to leave to get there. It is a 3 day trip already. And I don't like to drive in the dark, because I can't see anything then. So we only do that like on the way home, where we have seen the last few hours so many times. I won't mind the cold out there, but I hope the weather is good enough foe driving - hope the big snows are already gone. I know there will plenty of nature sights to see - mountains, streams, waterfalls, deer, birds, etc. - & that makes it a good trip. And maybe good food helps - lots of new places to try. So, gotta get the atlas out & start my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment