
I was tired of looking at the facebook "kewpie doll" faces in place of photos for granny & Ouida. I posted a photo & a message on their walls. Then I had to call & walk them thru the process, but it finally worked & both of them have real faces now. I am pleased with our efforts & I think they are too. I hope I can keep her interested in reading the messages, & posting on the walls too, to me & the others. I think it will be good for her, to bring a little lightness & cheer to her day. I will probably have to encourage granny too, but I like the interaction myself, especially since I am so far away from everyone. And leaving messages is so easy, & enables the others to interact when they have time. Andy is always trying to get me to CALL people, but I don't want to bother them if they just got home, or need to cook, or they are watching their favorite TV show, or they are napping cause they are tired, etc. So this works for me. And I like the blog too - I have so many things going on in my head, so it is nice to get some of these stories out.

No comments:
Post a Comment